We have been trying to spend less time in front of the
TV. I am so bored with
TV, and it bugs me that it is what the kids want to do first thing. We have been playing all of these games that poor Hallie can't really play.
This game says for 3 and up. I know Hallie isn't 3 yet but I am telling you this game is not very easy we tried for something Hallie would like, and she does like it, but CAN NOT catch a butterfly in her net. The way to win is to get the most butterflies, Hallie wins almost every time, you will see why in the last picture:)
It is allowed to pick the butterflies up off the ground, which I cant do, I'm hoping that when my back is healed I will be much more awesome at this game, I was pretty bad. As you can see Hallie is picking up all the fallen ones which is apparently a lot. I got a picture of Hallie jumping and it was really cute, alas Kamrins bum was making an appearance as her pants were a little to big and was mortified that I was going to put that on here :( After losing a couple times Kamrin figured out that Hallie who was really just cleaning up had the right idea. I kept telling her that wasn't the point, but that idea was a no-go.
No comments:
Post a Comment