Thursday, September 11, 2008

State Fair

The Big Yellow Slide. Hallie was not sure about this. Kamrin loved it.
My girls wanted their heads stuck in every one of these things so...
Heres one with Chris. All of the others he was holding Hallie up so her head could go through:)
This was a fun new area. You got to go through like you were a farmer. Here Hallie is gathering up hay with her tractor.
Kamrin who always is in the middle of fun. Even if her knees are going to hit her chin:)
You got to wear these cute aprons and carry a bucket.
Hallie couldn't figure out the milking, which actually worked. Unfortunately for Kamrin it left her wide open for a shot from Chris. Eww I know I'm hoping it was clean water in those utters.
Maybe we should get a cow. She was pretty darn good at this.
The 4.00 horse ride. I think these horses deserve money and all, but 2.00 a minute? Thats what a Lawyer makes(I think:)
Kamrin has had a ride on one of these horses 7 out of 8 years of her life. We missed last year:(
Hallie is brave after Kamrin tries it. She loves her older sister
This is more of little farmers, gathering eggs from chickens
Brushing and feeding your hay to the sheep
FUNNY! I totally thought being from Wyoming Chris could have held on for the 8 seconds. Not so.
Kamrin was not as amusing. She whined the whole time to get off. Apparently she was afraid of getting thrown off
More of these awesome fruit pictures. My girls do make cute fruit though
Kamrin is always wanting to be picked, she got picked to hold snakes at the reptile show. She's brave (unless she is on a fake mechanical bull)







No comments: